Saturday, November 3, 2012

Goldfish Brains Are Weird

        I realize I haven't posted anything in a long while, and that it's Saturday, but I was looking at some of my drafts and found this. Reading over it it's kind of weird, so I Copy+Pasted only the beginning. It's all like that though...
 
    So have have you ever heard that the memory span of only 3 seconds? Twenty one strokes of a keyboard later, I find something else: The memory spawn is three months, not three seconds.
So if size of the brain was relative to the memory of a goldfish, then the the memory span of an average adult brain would be, on average, AT LEAST 3385 YEARS,BUT.
The lifespan of a goldfish (average, of course) is about 15 years. (I would have guessed less than a month based on my experiences.)
The average lifespan for a human is around 85+ years.
If the size of the brain  was relative to the lifespan of a goldfish, then the lifespan of  a human is...

                                        And that's pretty much the gist of it.
                                              You can leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment