Friday, August 3, 2012

The Piano Guys

 No, Im not advertising. Im simply informing you about things you havent been informed about.
Some of you may have heard of The Piano Guys. If not, I shall spread the news!
I felt like I needed to put this here.
First off, the Piano Guys are a group of guys that make some pretty dang awesome videos. They do some songs that you might know, like the Charlie Brown Medley ->
And then some that they have written on their own, and even some adaptions to other songs.

So, I've gathered some of my favorite videos of theirs and arranged them in a way to best show off the broadness and amazing-ness. I include a little summary of the video above. Ladies, and Gentlemen, I give you:

I think I'll start off with a laugh. How can you not laugh at this? LAUGH! 
Its Darth Vader playing the accordian! HOW CAN YOU NOT BE AMUSED?

The Piano Guys performed The Charlie Brown Medley (As mentioned above!) 
at a senior center. And they were awesome.

They perform One Directions "Thats What Makes You Beautiful" with one. Piano. 
ONE.
PIANO.


No comment. Just watch. Enjoy.


He wrote this song with he was 17. 17!?


The Cello player really like his Cello. Alot.



No comments:

Post a Comment